Friday, February 8, 2013

A foodie experience

During my time back in Minneapolis, I took the opportunity to eat at as many places "I had always wanted to try but never got around to it".  Time was short but I managed to get to Bar Lurcat (a revisit), Pizza Luce, A Baker's Wife, Matt's Bar, Holy Land, Travail and W.A. Frost.  Meanwhile, I also tried to use up anything in my pantry and fridge which resulted in, among other things, pumpkin chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies.  Along with all this food came great company.  Thanks to friends and family who ate with me :).
Chocolate Profiteroles with salted caramel ice cream.  Bar Lurcat.
Jucy Lucy.  Matt's Bar. 
Travail.  with Mom and Dad.
This was our second attempt to hit this hipster chef producing tasting menu.  Our first was exactly a year ago but failed because they were closed for spring break.  Travail did not disappoint.
The dessert. Travail.
'Kit Kat' bar. W.A. Frost.


No comments:

Post a Comment