John Ed, Penny and I took a trip 3 hours south of Cebu City to see the whale sharks in Oslob. While it was amazing to see these gigantic creatures, I rate the experience as ok. Maybe I'm comparing it to my other natural wildlife sightings SCUBA diving and on safari where the settings are not so staged...
Glad to have seen them. Hoping the local ecotourism sorts out so the ability to see these creatures is preserved for years to come.
 |
| Tingko public beach. |
 |
| View from Bodo's Bamboo Bar in Alcoy. |
 |
| Launch. Note the other bancas in the distance where we saw 4-5 whale sharks. |
 |
| Butikis. |
 |
| Pool and Foosball at Bodo's. |
Crossing my fingers that the pictures on the disposable underwater camera turn out. Will have to wait until I finish the rest of the roll of film. That's right, film.
No comments:
Post a Comment