Hue was also the spot where we met up with Amy, a friend of mine and Karen's back in our Philly days! Apparently Karen lives within an hour from Amy but the first time she has seen her in 6 years is in Vietnam. Small world.
| Refreshing drink on a hot day. |
| #3 Rice patties wrapped in banana leaf. |
| The first time we saw vietnamese coffee served freshly dripped. And a tea chaser to finish the drink. |
| Me, Karen, Amy |
| The group having ice cream from the ice cream nazi. |
| Last night in Hue. |
| A little break from the local fare for some good old hearty Western food. |
Becky, Your trip continues to look absolutely amazing and eye-opening. I just wanted to let you know that I've been sending up prayers for you and hope that God is giving you peace, protection, and unexpected insights or experiences. I can't wait to hear all about it when you return!
ReplyDelete